The official language of the Congress is English.
Timetable (As of 12th July, 2016)
* This is only a tentative schedule and it may subject to change without notice.
Opening Session (12 Oct. 11:00 - 12:00 / Hall A)
- Eric de Roodenbeke
- "Enhancing patient empowerment"
The ICD: what it means to countries and to global health
- James Harrison
- "ICD-11 Better information for health"
- Stefanie Weber
- "ICD-11: Capturing the advances in medical knowledge"
- Chris Chute
- "Getting ICD ready for the future (informatics)"
Special Lecture (13 Oct. 9:00 - 9:50 / Hall A / Hall C (Satellite))
- Hussein Albishi
- "GHWC activities"
Special Session (13 Oct. 13:00 - 15:00 / Hall C)
- Angelika Haendel
- "Future of health information management and IFHIMA"
- Phyllis J. Watson
- "History of IFHIMA"
- Margaret A. Skurka
- "Introducing our activities as IFHIMA directors"
- Lorraine Nicholson
- "IFHIMA book donation project"
International Symposium (14 Oct. 13:00 - 16:00 / Hall C)
- Adebisi Bambe (Nigeria)
- "Hallmarks of Electronic Health Records in Patient Care Management."
- Kathleen Addison (Canada)
- "Deploying Advanced Informatics Solutions in the Digital Health Era ? Beyond the EHR"
- Fatima Al Baloushi (UAE)
- "Health Information Management; The UAE Experience"
- Ramon Romero Serrano (Spain)
- Health Information Management Departments in Spain
- Sabu Karakka Mandapam (India)
- "A Paradigm Shift in Health Information Management Education and Profession: Challenges for India"
- Sue Walker (Australia)
- "The My Health Record system in Australia"